The Berlinguet Bunch
My beautiful family
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Sluffers
Today we were sluggers from church. My sister Kaydee has been needing to get her girls here so I could hem their Prom dresses and she needed to take a couple more pictures of Hallie for Senior graduation announcements, so she got here about 9:30 and we worked in that for a bit which led us to being home for the day. After I got dresses done, Aleena was hoping for a crepe so I told her I would show her how to make them, so we had a crepe lesson. They loved it. They seriously are so easy. We then just had a chill day. I cooked dinner for once. It has been a bit crazy around here. It was nice to just chill. I did miss going to Young Women’s today and feeling the spirit, but it was nice to have a chill day with my family. 





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment