The Berlinguet Bunch

The Berlinguet Bunch
My beautiful family

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Back to it

My kids have referenced my blog a handful of times in March and so it really makes me want to pick back up.  I am hoping the app is better than when I used it last, so I can post from my phone.  So this is just a tester, to see how it works.  There is too much to play catch up for now.  
We had an awesome Easter last week.  We were sadly missing Hallie, she was on the BackEast trip.  Having my adult children home with us always makes for an awesome weekend.  Kaydee and Kell and their kids came and joined us.  We just had a day of lounging, eating, the kids playing, and ended with our traditional rice crispy nests.  We have done it with our kids for many years.  I love my little family.  

No comments: