It was a rainy, cool evening and we just are snuggling in bed now. Brad is settled in Wisconsin and will be back next week. I am looking forward to sleeping tomorrow. Good night.
The Berlinguet Bunch
My beautiful family
Friday, October 14, 2016
Brighter Day
The kids did pretty good today. Jase really didn't want to go to school this morning again, but I forced him to. I get it. It is hard to go out and see people because they will talk about it, but I felt he needed to get out, have some fresh air and have school to preoccupy his thoughts. It was a school day for me. It was a productive day with the kids. Drama went well after school. Aleena had a birthday party, Livee went to a friends, Jase and Hal went to the football game. I chose to stay home and just chill and watch a movie. It was so quiet at my house my ears weren't sure how to handle it. Aleena called and was ready to come home. She crawled in my bed. She says "what does depression feel like". I think she was feeling a bit different today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment